Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/18/2006 5:46:23 PM EDT
I have been trying to buy a RRA lower and a 16" mid-lenght upper for 2 weeks now.. It will be my first and only AR.  Does anybody know of retailers/dealers who actually have things in stock.??  ive tried all the big names on the board.. RB-E,firearms, legal transfers, ect..
I actually FINALLY thought I had a lower from RB,I talked to the gal on friday and she said they had a bunch in stock so I ordered one, then they sold them all at  a gun show over the weekend.. I guess thts what you get for putting in a order on a friday.
I cant find a RRA mid length upper to save my life, without waiting 3-6 weeks  through legal transfers..

anyways.. just venting a little bit..its getting frustrating. anybody exp. the same thing..
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 5:51:29 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
..its getting frustrating..

No, whats frustrating is people posting WTB threads in the general AR15 discussion section.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 5:57:56 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, whats frustrating is people posting WTB threads in the general AR15 discussion section.

Get Bent!
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 6:13:00 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Get Bent!

Link Posted: 1/18/2006 6:37:14 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Get Bent!

That funny...  

Dirknar, send Jack an email to see if he can help you out with the lower... [email protected]
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:47:23 AM EDT
[#5]

your stay might be short here
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 12:14:29 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey Stick - lighten up on the guy.  He's new with only 9 posts - seemed like a legit post and request.  Who died and made you the final arbiter on posts here?  You think all your 10,806 posts have been that interesting?
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 12:26:33 PM EDT
[#7]
It isn't that hard.

I purchased 2 from lowers from Legal Transfers, and they were to my door (FFLs) in a few days.

I coulf have picked up a 1/2 dozen locally but they were much higher.

All I have to do now is build the f-ers
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 12:55:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Have you tried ADCO?  
Everytime I've been to their store, there's a wall full of uppers.  
adcofirearms.com
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top