Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/18/2006 1:06:45 PM EDT
a while back there was a thread and a fellow arfcomer was talking about a rifle case he picked up for around 40 - 50 bucks.  I have searched - but can not find the EFFING thread.

Dammit - I thought I tagged it and I thought I bookmarked the website where he ordered it from.  I do remember the company was here in NC and the case was very similar to the Eagle discreet bags only less than half the price.  

Anybody remember that or have an idea what the manufacturer's name might be?

SC
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:15:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Was it this from this site?

http://elitetacticalsources.com/client/details.php?pid=3497

I just bought one and it's great!  Good luck

Chuckles

Edited to clarify
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:53:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Why not just get one at walmart they got some nice plastic and metal ones.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 1:59:37 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I just bought one and it's great!

I just got mine today and it's a smoking deal on a case with some great features.  

Link Posted: 1/18/2006 2:06:29 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Was it this from this site?

I just bought one and it's great!  Good luck

Chuckles

Edited to clarify

Ordering now.....that's it........Thank you Sir!!!!!!!!!!

urbancommando - I know what you mean.  But $45.00 is a good price for a quality case.  Over a hundred for an Eagle....well is why I don't have one of those alreeady.

Link Posted: 1/18/2006 2:08:39 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I just got mine today and it's a smoking deal on a case with some great features.  

elitetacticalsources.com/phpadmin/images/large/condorriflecase.jpg

wow, that looks pretty nice.  what does it have on the inside to hold your rifle?
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 2:12:49 PM EDT
[#6]
How long did it take to get it?
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:55:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Ordered it on the evening of the 11th (around 8pm central time) and got it on the 18th.

To hold the rifle in place it's got a velcro strap and a sort of pocket on each end:

Another thing I like about it is that the shoulder strap is in the right place; rides comfortably and securely when carried over the shoulder and could easily be retrofitted to a pair of shoulder straps:

I've only found one spot where they obviously cut corners; the clips on the shoulder strap are plastic rather than metal.  The over-all design and execution (fully taped seams, 2 padded interior pistol pockets, 3 exterior modular pouches) make it a smoking deal for the money.

While I'm at it, this appears to have fallen out of the packaging when I tore off the paper/plastic the case was shipped in.  What the hell is it?  It looks like a cross between a 3 point sling and a BD/SM harness:

Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:20:15 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Ordered it on the evening of the 11th (around 8pm central time) and got it on the 18th.

To hold the rifle in place it's got a velcro strap and a sort of pocket on each end:

128.83.80.200/shooting/case1.jpg

Another thing I like about it is that the shoulder strap is in the right place; rides comfortably and securely when carried over the shoulder and could easily be retrofitted to a pair of shoulder straps:

128.83.80.200/shooting/case2.jpg

I've only found one spot where they obviously cut corners; the clips on the shoulder strap are plastic rather than metal.  The over-all design and execution (fully taped seams, 2 padded interior pistol pockets, 3 exterior modular pouches) make it a smoking deal for the money.

While I'm at it, this appears to have fallen out of the packaging when I tore off the paper/plastic the case was shipped in.  What the hell is it?  It looks like a cross between a 3 point sling and a BD/SM harness:

128.83.80.200/shooting/what-is-this.jpg

Gt any pics of the rifle in the case?   Where do you store mags, i the removable pouches?  Also, do you know the weight of the case?
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 12:48:20 PM EDT
[#9]
I just noticed it but Cheaper than Dirt is now carrying them (for a higher price of course).
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 1:27:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Tac Force is your friend.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 1:36:18 PM EDT
[#11]
I got one from ETS as well.

Damned good case for the money.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 2:11:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Did you get rid of the pic links?
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 2:32:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 2:36:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 2:39:44 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Gt any pics of the rifle in the case?   Where do you store mags, i the removable pouches?  Also, do you know the weight of the case?

+1.

Any pictures of the other pieces that come with it?
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:47:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Rlcannon, is that the OD Green version

For anyone who has this case, the site says it can double as a mat. Is it any good for that?

Or are there any good cases for carrying, extra bags attached, and good mat too?
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:58:18 PM EDT
[#17]

I got that case and yes you can use that as a 3 point sling. I took a while but you can figure it out. you just have some left over straps after.
The only thing I dont like about the velcro rifle straps are that they aren't close enough to the center of the bag so the rifle can slide around in there.

Edit: you will also need to find a better way of securing the button on pouches as they fall off easy.
Besides that it is a great bag.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:06:38 PM EDT
[#18]
I have that case.. Its great for the money..
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:26:40 PM EDT
[#19]
I just wish they made on shorter for the carbines, like 34 inches.

Sarge
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 9:46:01 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I have always good luck ordering from Elite. I asked them about advertising here, but they weren't interested. I guess they have no idea how much of their stuff gets sold through threads here.

Maybe they do realize it. Why buy the cow? If they're getting orders through word of mouth, that's usually as effective as banners....sometimes more.

I'd rather they advertise, btw.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 10:04:40 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

elitetacticalsources.com/phpadmin/images/large/condorriflecase.jpg

same one at www.airsplat.com  for $39.95 just type in molle in the search box
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top