Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/18/2006 9:48:50 AM EDT
This AR-15 has been in my family for over 30 years.  It has roughly 2000 rounds put though it, 1000 of which is from me alone.  A wedding present, it is now into its 3rd generation.  Nail pounder though it is, I am looking for a scope to mount on it.  Is the O/U configuration simply a civilian noition? ExNavy (1991-1995) wants to hear from you.  For you "Salties" the old man belonged to the 620th TCS in Vietnam.  Find me someone who knows about  "Monkey Mountain", and maybe you can tell me about my father(mort. 2004), Raymond Peter Ballman.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 10:30:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Here is the same link provided in your other thread:

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=264305

We tend to refer to the original Colt's semiautomatic AR-15 as the SP1.

Far as the scope goes, are you looking for a proper 1960's optic, or just something to plink with?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top