Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/18/2006 7:57:19 AM EDT
Who deals with them and who can get em? I have contacted many dealers and no one seems to be set up with them. I am interested in purchasing a few of their firearms.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 7:58:04 AM EDT
[#1]
DON'T DO IT MAN.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 8:00:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Are you crazy!!
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 8:02:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Vulcan ams/hesse

sucks.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 8:05:35 AM EDT
[#4]
I don't know who carries them. They are widely regarded as the makers of some of the poorest quality firearms on the market today.

You could always try to find dealers on their website, if you still wanted to even after being warned. Personally I wouldn't buy one.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 8:25:32 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Who deals with them and who can get em? I have contacted many dealers and no one seems to be set up with them. I am interested in purchasing a few of their firearms.

PLEASE DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY  !~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 8:27:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Run away!!!  MJD
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 8:29:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 8:57:49 AM EDT
[#8]
You have been warned!

AIRBORNE!
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 9:15:26 AM EDT
[#9]
OK cool thanks for the warning. I have heard this before but not from someone who knows too much, well apparently they know enough. Anyway , who else makes an mp5 look-a-like, that is what I am looking for>
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 9:21:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Find a pre import H&K 94...there pricey but if thats what you want there is no substitute for the closest you can get.IUf that fails Id get a colt made 9mm carbine...I hate Colt but those 9mms are really the best in their class.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 10:05:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Vector

JLD

Bobcat

Can't speak to the quality but I bet they're better than vulcan. Also keep in mind that a "real" Mp5 lookalike will be a short barreled rifle and need the class III $200 tax stamp....

ETA: the second link I was showing him the ones at the top, NOT the vulcan Mp5s at the bottom...
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 10:19:52 AM EDT
[#12]
While I wouldn't buy a Vulcan built rifle, my Vulcan receiver is excellant. Of course, it comes from the same subcontractor everybody else is using.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 10:20:21 AM EDT
[#13]
Unfortuanly, Vulcan is the only place to get a Galil. While some outfits sell 5.56 AR's and ARM's in limited numbers, Vulcan offers the whole line from the Micro all the way up to the Hadar. I would love to buy a Micro Galil SBR, but they have one of the worst reputations in the industry. Not only do they have a deplorably reputation, they are asking an obscene amount of money for thier Galils.
Given thier reputation, I would be unwilling to give them 50.00 for a rifle let alone 2000.00...... especially since it would probably function like a 50.00 rifle. I really wish someone like Vector or another reputible manufacture would pick up the slack and make a US Galil. I belive there is enough demand to make both 5.56 and 7.62 Galil's a very successful venture. The Vulcan

MP5 clone uses straight blowback as opposed to roller delayed blowback like a true HK. Its bascially a piece of shit wearing nice clothes....kinda like Bobby Brown. While Vulcan offers some interesting weapons, avoid them like the plauge. They are poorly made using poor components and not only are they dysfunctional, they are likely dangerous. I wish I could reccomend a decent MP5 clone, however I have yet to find one that is satisfactory myself. Your best bet would be a real HK94 or a Vector 53....which is the next best thing. Save yourself the trouble, and don't buy Vulcan.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top