Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/17/2006 12:36:05 PM EDT
Sorry, I know you guys are probably flooded with noobs lately, especially with all the action in CA recently. he
I'm about to take the plunge and order one of these:
www.jobrelatedstuff.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=22&t=257306
CMT Complete 16" M4 upper chrome lined 1/9 NATO from one of the vendors in EE.  Anyone have any advice against this choice before I go ahead and drop the $500 (price including ARMS 40)?  I will be adding it to my LCW lower with RRA LPK.

One more question.. are collapsible stocks & 30rd mags illegal in CA? Is there someplace you can point me to find out all of the particular retardedness of my state?

Thanks!  
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 12:38:04 PM EDT
[#1]
calguns.net
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 12:47:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I think it's a good choice.  Does the $500 include the BCG?
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 12:49:36 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Yes it does include the BCG & charging handle.

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 12:51:25 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes it does include the BCG & charging handle.

Ok, I was just going to mention that AIM has them for $475.  If I was going to put together a new M4, I think that's the way I would go too.  That's a smoking deal.  
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 1:13:43 PM EDT
[#5]
I like Stag (I have a handful of their lowers and I use CMT BCGs, and LPKs all the time).  Lately though, I've been looking at the Bravo Company Mfg uppers.  I suppose they cost a little more, but for what you get, it's worth it to me.

If you are in Kali, you might want to check up on the laws, because they are more restrictive than what we have in the free states.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 6:24:39 PM EDT
[#6]
i bought the same setup from aim in november for my first ar--$475 plus $10 shipping--arrived in less than a week.  tight fit with rra lower.   aim is one of my favorite c&r sites.   as for the ar, i'm still getting used to using ammo manufactured in this century and shooting a rifle less than 60 years old, weighing  less than 10 pounds, and having  no wood.  
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top