Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/17/2006 5:08:47 AM EDT
Got to looking at the box my RRA came in and noticed that it is marked " LE TACTICAL CAR RIFLE". Now I thought it was a Entry Tactical and that was what my dealer called it and the serial #'s match on the box so are they one in the same? The rifle I got has a heavy 16 inch tube, an A2 FH, a M4 cut in the barrel, and a flat top reciever. The stock is a six position M4 style and has a Houge pistol grip. Was it possible my lower was put on a different upper?
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:14:19 AM EDT
[#1]
My Entry Tactical came the same way.  I was curious about that when I bought it too, but then I just went out and shot it.  Then my curiosity was replaced with this:    I didn't worry about it after that.  I guess if you really want to know, email RRA and ask.  Have fun with it.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top