Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/15/2006 9:41:42 AM EDT
Now, at age 65, I own my very first AR-15 rifle.  Please suggest a couple of your favorite references for learning about this marvelous gun; books, videos, DVDs, web sites (other than this one, naturally), periodicals, Ohio training facilities, etc.

I expect to spend to spend this next year simply working to become proficient with this factory-stock rifle and its iron sights.   It's a Bushmaster M4A2 Carbine with 16" barrel and its role will be recreational shooting and personal defense.  Whistles and bells will come later.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 9:58:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Other than this website, you really don't need anywhere else to look for info, seriously.

BUT, here are a couple of links you can go to, and have a look around.

Maryland AR15 Shooter's Site

Home Gunsmithing

These are just about the only sites other than this one that I myself use, since I can find out almost any info I need right here.

ETA: I almost forgot...welcome to the site, and enjoy your AR!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top