Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/14/2006 2:42:31 PM EDT

I’m shopping for various bits of equipment to feed my 4  AR rifles.

I’m looking to shop at the lowest price and the least amount of purchases from a reputable dealer. Shipping would kill if I get a cheaper price at too many places.
Really looking for someone who knows the sites for content rather than have someone do all my work.

Stuff I’m looking for….

Black buttstock mag holder pouches, 2 for M-4geries and 2 for standard full stock.

1-2 dozen magpuls black if I have a choice but really not critical. Those 12 packs look good.

6-21 ranger plates depending on price.

EOTech 552-f with all the bells and whistles and what I need to mount on flat tops or handles.

Mag Cinches in bulk if possible. $10 for one seems crazy to me.

I would like a belt system that I can hang Mag pouches, hip 1911 holster, M9 bayo etc.

5.56 STRIPPERS

Flattop rail ACOG mount adapter (my ACOG’s mount on handles)

30 rd mag spring and follower upgrades for my old mags.

ARDog
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 2:45:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Try AR15.com...  

ETA: Nice book collection.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 2:48:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Is that were you keep all your weapons ? Just laying around in your garage/room/workshop ?
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 2:50:32 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Is that were you keep all your weapons ? Just laying around in your garage/room/workshop ?

+1

I would hate to come home one day and find all of your stuff gone.  Of course you have a safe or something right?

Max
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 2:51:56 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm sorry, are you refering to the EE?

I'm looking for a site with good prices where I can order as many items on the list as possible.

Wrong forum for this topic?

Thanks,

ARDog
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 2:54:36 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I'm sorry, are you refering to the EE?

I'm looking for a site with good prices where I can order as many items on the list as possible.

Wrong forum for this topic?

Thanks,

ARDog

Try the Industry forum.  From there look at all the vendors' sites, and see who all sells what.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 2:55:51 PM EDT
[#6]
No my weaps are stored in the attic and I have the worlds finest alarm system. I built it, it's my trade for over thirty years. I am in the middle of a reorganization and big project while I'm fixing my roof with a little leak. Thanks for your concern. Actually run my business from home and there is almost ALWAYS someone here. Oh and the Misses nixed the project in the living room. I was assembling SHTF ammo boxes in the family room pix.

Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 3:08:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Good stuff then.  Never can be too safe now a days.  I try to keep all of my gear locked up as well.  I live in a good neighborhood but you never can tell.

For optics and AR stuff look no further than Bravo Company.  If they don't have what you need also look at CMMG, Delton, and Quantico Arms.  They should have everything you need.

Max
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 3:13:42 PM EDT
[#8]
looks like you need to shop, for a bigger shop
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 3:25:35 PM EDT
[#9]
I will start with Bravo.

I will take more suggestions!

Actually semi-retired at 51 and spend most of my time with a zillion hobbies. I run the Business for the most part from a home office 3 hours a day, 4 days a week. I busted my butt for those years and one day discovered I needed a hip replacement. I reinvented my life.

Here are some of my trained killers...

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 3:28:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Great pix!!

I feel better knowing I'm not the only one.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 3:42:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Is that Pets, Weapons or Titanium body parts?
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 5:12:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Found the most variety at Quantico Arms, at the highest prices.
Bravo is out of stock on the EO 552
Got a link for Deltons?

Here I'm loading Raufus (Raufoos) w/ APIT every 5th

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 5:14:26 PM EDT
[#13]
http://www.del-ton.com/

Max
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 5:25:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Thanks Max.

I gave my wish list to CMMG via mail.

See what happens.

On to Del-Ton!

More stuff, ummm sideways........

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 1:40:53 AM EDT
[#15]
Del-Ton was pretty good.

Please guys any more suggestions for a nice full spectrum AR accessory supplier?

Couple more pix.....

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 2:06:33 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Try AR15.com...  

ETA: Nice book collection.

So that's what books look like.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 2:20:14 AM EDT
[#17]
Can I ask where did you find a Mag cinch for $10.00? Sounds like a good deal.

Gene
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 2:22:38 AM EDT
[#18]
Small fraction of the damn books. Wife want to throw them out.

Well guys it's amazing how much info is on this site. Very impressed with the industry section.

It will take years to be up to speed, or so it seems.

Hope you are enjoying the pix.

I see that Chuck, 87 and pix are the keys to the city.

Lots of accessory sites, still like to have you guys ring in with your favs.........

ARDog
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 2:29:45 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Can I ask where did you find a Mag cinch for $10.00? Sounds like a good deal.

Gene

Let me look. I got 2/$20 and they were not "Mag Cinch" Brand name.

I will investigate what I got...

I see I should be making these for a living. Gotta be a nice profit.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 2:51:58 AM EDT
[#20]
Yeah, I agree. Great product, not much to it though. You would think it could made pretty easy.

Thanks,

Gene
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 4:20:47 AM EDT
[#21]
Got them on eBay and they are gone now.

Dang. Shoulda got more huh?

They are plastic with double screw fastener/clamps.

Saw some homemade rough looking junk on Gunbroker for $10.

Eye's peeled!
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 8:05:51 AM EDT
[#22]
gandrtactical
adcofirearms
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 8:33:09 AM EDT
[#23]
hey ardog, whats up with  the fake mighty mite and rocket-alike?
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 8:35:04 AM EDT
[#24]
Those are really nice pics though.  I especially like the black Topcat in the tree.  We have one in the house and it is always getting nocked over.  Great pics!
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 9:06:08 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
gandrtactical
adcofirearms

Definately, i've dealt with both of these businesses and they were top notch. The good ones get you your stuff in a flash. Every place i've bought from in the industry forum has shipped me my items faster than I thought possible. After ordering I usually get to thinking I should call and see if they recieved my order OK and then i'll check the mail box and the parts will already be there!

Dennys Guns/GTS is also a great business.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 9:06:55 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Lots of accessory sites, still like to have you guys ring in with your favs.........

ARDog

I think the problem is that you are looking for different types of items, and most dealers don't carry that many different things.  I would suggest www.quanticoarms.com/, as I think they are probably going to be the one who carries the largest amount of gear.

Good luck.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 11:48:28 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:
gandrtactical
adcofirearms

Definately, i've dealt with both of these businesses and they were top notch. The good ones get you your stuff in a flash. Every place i've bought from in the industry forum has shipped me my items faster than I thought possible. After ordering I usually get to thinking I should call and see if they recieved my order OK and then i'll check the mail box and the parts will already be there!

Dennys Guns/GTS is also a great business.

Nice sites good advice.

I guess CMMG doesn't work sundays.

I think I'll order from three total places.

I hate this hobby. Most of the good addictive hobbies take money. I actually LIKE waiting for stuff to come. I don't spend at all during that time. Takes a while for me to start spending again for me also. Helps control of the buying part of the addiction.

So by the end of the day the orders are in.

I paid the yearly rate to join. Does that mean I can store pictures?

Don't think photobucket's free deal will handle it if I keep posting pix.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 11:52:29 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
hey ardog, whats up with  the fake mighty mite and rocket-alike?

Babycat you are killing me. There was a lot of details of stuff in those pix.
I'm not sure we're speaking the same language.

Let's see........ mighty mike like in jeeps?

rocket-alike as in the cartoon?

Please enlighten me.

ARDog
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 12:29:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Hi ARdog.  I was just playing.  Really just tried to tell you those were great pics with the animals.   Its funny, cuz just about every gun pic i have taken happened to have a cat or mutt walking by! I pull out the camera and they all come running!
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 2:51:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Oh yeah the "pack" doesn't ususally cooperate for fotos.

Thanks for all the picture compliments from everyone.

Pix are king here, never seen anything like it although I'm sure there are skin forums out there.
Gun pron is better.

You know the Mrs. noticed I was posting pix and since I had teased her earlier (about pix of AR's and women) and she hadn't gotten dressed for the day yet she was suspicious . She looked over my post with a microscope acting all casual like she was interested in comments like yours.

ARDog
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top