Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/14/2006 11:19:39 AM EDT
I got a few questions on rifle case's/bags.  Im looking for a case for my soon to be AR, and i found a pretty nice blackhawk bag for $79 but it doesnt have velcro straps on the inside to keep the weapon in place.  Who makes a good carbine bag with velcro on the inside to keep the rifle from moving??
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 11:37:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Not fond of the hard cases? For a little bit more, you can get a Pelican:

www.all-pelican-cases-4-less.com/
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 11:48:35 AM EDT
[#2]
I've got a 40" Blackhawk Discreet bag. It came with 2 velcro straps. I should have gotten one that was one size smaller, but my RRA fits in it just fine. The bag also has a 3-mag holder in the side pouch. I paid $110.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 12:52:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Homeland Security Descreet Case (bottom of page below Elite cases) from:

www.tickbitesupply.com/case.html

Lets me carry 2 ARs velcroed (if there is such a word), handgun with outside mag pouches for rifles and handgun.

Especially like the outside containment with loops for 9mm AR hicap mags and pouches for .233 mags.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 2:19:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Here's one.  I got one on ebay, though I can't remember what I paid or if I got it from this seller.  I wasn't totally happy with the type of nylon at first, but it has been working just fine and now I like it.

cgi.ebay.com/Tactical-40-rifle-shotgun-Case-also-holds-2-handgun-s_W0QQitemZ6595950995QQcategoryZ36071QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 2:23:38 PM EDT
[#5]
The nylon cases by I-shot are hard to beat but kinda pricey.  Very versatile.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 2:29:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Check this post

and here is the website

This was a great review, so I told my Lt. Buddy about it.  He bought one in black and I was there when he got it.  It is really well put together and offers alot of storage.  There are straps inside.  You can get it in other colors too and, oh...  did you notice the price???

I have the 37" Blackhawk rifle case and really like it, it suits my purpose in the trunk of PD car, but had I saw the above case before buyiny my Blackhawk, I woulda got that one (Still may buy one, just in case).

Hope this helps...
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 2:40:13 PM EDT
[#7]
I bought a Tac Force from Browers. Good folks to deal with. The 33 inch case holds an M4 16" perfectly. It has velco straps on the inside and a removable mag pouch that holds six 30 round mags on the outside. External strap can be removed and attached to the mag pouch / bandoleer - a nice feature. Plenty of room for additional stuff too.

A good deal for $57.00 After using it a few times I'm sold on it. They are well made.

Sua Sponte,
Prib

http://www.bowerstactical.com/cgi-bin/store/commerce.cgi?pid=6277&cart_id=4541452.12555&ppi=PID
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 2:42:41 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I bought a Tac Force from Browers. Good folks to deal with. The 33 inch case holds an M4 16" perfectly. It has velco straps on the inside and a removable mag pouch that holds six 30 round mags on the outside. External strap can be removed and attached to the mag pouch / bandoleer - a nice feature. Plenty of room for additional stuff too.

A good deal for $57.00 After using it a few times I'm sold on it. They are well made.

I have the same case and really like it as well
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 2:45:49 PM EDT
[#9]
I got my IShot from Grant and I love the thing.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top