Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/14/2006 10:23:13 AM EDT
I can't find a manufacturer listed here, but does anyone know if the cdnn investments 6-pos stock is any good?

http://www.cdnninvestments.com/ar15m162.html

It is a lot cheaper than the RRA one (rra is around $90 IIRC), do you guys think it is a good quality part?

thanks, I'm all giddy looking at parts to buy for my first AR-15
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 10:26:32 AM EDT
[#1]
The link doesn't work but it's probably a chicom POS. Get a CMT.  $62 from eagle firearms
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 10:29:21 AM EDT
[#2]
okay cool thanks
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 12:11:06 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The link doesn't work but it's probably a chicom POS. Get a CMT.  $62 from eagle firearms

+1
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 12:22:07 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I can't find a manufacturer listed here, but does anyone know if the cdnn investments 6-pos stock is any good?
http://www.cdnninvestments.com/ar15m162.html

While I have no personal experience with that exact stock, you would be taking a gamble by ordering it. You have no idea as to the quality of the stock you will receive. The general rule around here is "Buy gear from the vendors that support this site". They offer competitive prices and outstanding service because they have a stake in this site. When you purchase gear from an affiliiated dealer, you can be confident in the fact that you will be taken care of before, during and after the sale.

It is a lot cheaper than the RRA one (rra is around $90 IIRC), do you guys think it is a good quality part?
The price you are referring is the retail price which I assume you got directly from RRA's website. Manufacturers always lists their products at retail which is typically significantly higher than the price you will pay from a retailer. For example, the RRA M4 stock is available from ADCO Firearms (a sponsor of this site) for $69.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 12:23:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Can't comment on the 6 position issue.
I have a 4 position on my 16" shorty with a ribbed buttpad from MA Parts. With the stock in the 3rd position, the pull is right for me and it really stays put. Just about like an A1 buttstock in terms of pull.
No trying to be a PITA, but sometimes it is easy to over-think anything.
FWIW
YMMV
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 3:53:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 5:30:59 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

+2
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top