Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/13/2006 5:09:44 PM EDT
Chuck Norris Facts:

Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.  Ever.

Chuck Norris does not hunt because the word hunting infers the probability of failure. Chuck Norris goes killing.

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity - twice.

If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can't see Chuck Norris you may be only seconds away from death.

Chuck Norris sleeps with a night light. Not because Chuck Norris is afraid of the dark, but the dark is afraid of Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris is not hung like a horse... horses are hung like Chuck Norris.

If you ask Chuck Norris what time it is, he always says, "Two seconds 'til." After you ask, "Two seconds 'til what?" he roundhouse kicks you in the face.

Chuck Norris once ate three 72 oz. steaks in one hour. He spent the first 45 minutes having sex with his waitress.

If Chuck Norris is late, time better slow the hell down.

According to Einstein's theory of relativity, Chuck Norris can actually roundhouse kick you yesterday.

Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

Chuck Norris ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, and got one.

At birth, Chuck Norris came out feet first so he could roundhouse kick the doctor in the face. Nobody delivers Chuck Norris but Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris once bet NASA he could survive re-entry without a spacesuit. On July 19th, 1999, a naked Chuck Norris re-entered the earth's atmosphere, streaking over 14 states and reaching a temperature of 3000 degrees. An embarrassed NASA publically claimed it was a meteor, and still owes him a beer.

Someone once tried to tell Chuck Norris that roundhouse kicks aren't the best way to kick someone. This has been recorded by historians as the worst mistake anyone has ever made.

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 5:27:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Wrong forum, dupe, IBTL, Brad and Angelina, 87, full power shot, clonepoint.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 5:30:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, I tried sending you an IM on this but you have IMs disabled so here goes.

If you know a post is totally off topic and you still post it, then why do you do it? Seriously. I'm extremely curious to hear your reason.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 5:40:00 PM EDT
[#3]

There this forum called General Discussion....ever heard of it?

IBTL
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 5:40:59 PM EDT
[#4]
If you know a post is totally OT then why did you read it?   Why did you respond to it?  I'm interested in your reasoning, too.

Oh, because I thought it was funny and appropriate for a testosterone-laden forum such as this.

And, I gave fair warning in the title. . . . .
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 5:41:25 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Chuck Norris Facts:

Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.  Ever.

Chuck Norris does not hunt because the word hunting infers the probability of failure. Chuck Norris goes killing.

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity - twice.

If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can't see Chuck Norris you may be only seconds away from death.

Chuck Norris sleeps with a night light. Not because Chuck Norris is afraid of the dark, but the dark is afraid of Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris is not hung like a horse... horses are hung like Chuck Norris.

If you ask Chuck Norris what time it is, he always says, "Two seconds 'til." After you ask, "Two seconds 'til what?" he roundhouse kicks you in the face.

Chuck Norris once ate three 72 oz. steaks in one hour. He spent the first 45 minutes having sex with his waitress.

If Chuck Norris is late, time better slow the hell down.

According to Einstein's theory of relativity, Chuck Norris can actually roundhouse kick you yesterday.

Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

Chuck Norris ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, and got one.

At birth, Chuck Norris came out feet first so he could roundhouse kick the doctor in the face. Nobody delivers Chuck Norris but Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris once bet NASA he could survive re-entry without a spacesuit. On July 19th, 1999, a naked Chuck Norris re-entered the earth's atmosphere, streaking over 14 states and reaching a temperature of 3000 degrees. An embarrassed NASA publically claimed it was a meteor, and still owes him a beer.

Someone once tried to tell Chuck Norris that roundhouse kicks aren't the best way to kick someone. This has been recorded by historians as the worst mistake anyone has ever made.

Chuck Norris eats metal for breakfast and in the evening shits out AR15's

Maybe now it is on topic with my addition.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 5:41:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Dear gregbrownrn,
    It seems you are new to www.ar15.com (aka ARFCOM).  We have a great place here to discuss all sorts of good topics, many of these topics have their own dedicated forums.  Two of these forums that come to mind are the AR discussion forum and the General discussion forum (aka GD).  You see gregbrownrn, these two forums are separated for a reason.  The AR discussion forum is for discussing all things AR.  The General discussion forum is for everything else that doesnt have a specific forum already dedicated to it.  The point is Chuck Norris has really nothing to do with AR15's, and as sad as it may be, we dont have a dedicated Chuck Norris forum yet.  So for the time being threads such as yours should really be placed over in GD.  This way we can leave room for the threads that truely belong on the AR discussion side.  Thank you for your cooperation gregbrownrn, it is appreciated.

Sincerely,
An ARFCOMMER who is sick of OT BS in the AR forums.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 5:44:53 PM EDT
[#7]
My apologies to the forum.  I looked for the GD forum and thought this was it.  Tell me how to delete this post and I'll do it so everyone can sleep soundly tonight.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 5:50:26 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
My apologies to the forum.  I looked for the GD forum and thought this was it.  Tell me how to delete this post and I'll do it so everyone can sleep soundly tonight.

I call B.S. You specifically entitled your post "Totally OT". You knew exactly what you were doing but obviously didn't care. If you can't find the General Discussion forum here then I would guess that you have to wear Depends for all those times you can't find the toilet.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 5:53:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Link to GD

You may be able to edit your post, just delete everything and put in a (.) for the title and post.  A mod would have to delete the thread.

Your post was funny, but there are a million just like it.  Try a search for Chuck Norris under all categories and I think you'll find there are quite a few threads already.

No worries.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 5:55:45 PM EDT
[#10]
For such an insult I should roundhouse kick you in the face through the internet.  But only Chuck Norris can do that.

Seriously, I didn't realize the the depth of the doo doo I stepped in.  Have a moderator remove this post and I'll consider it a lesson learned.  
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 5:55:47 PM EDT
[#11]
IBTL! Funny stuff though.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 6:13:39 PM EDT
[#12]
The best way to learn a lesson is through pain and public humiliation or at least that's what Chuck Norris says.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 6:34:34 PM EDT
[#13]
IBTL.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 6:36:20 PM EDT
[#14]
I did this in GD last month damnit..

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 8:16:12 PM EDT
[#15]
IBTL
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 10:45:10 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Wrong forum, dupe, IBTL, Brad and Angelina, 87, full power shot, clonepoint.

+1

IBTL
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:58:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Chuck Norris was once the leader of the elite Delta Force. They even made several movies about it blowing his cover. In order to make movies the government secretly cloned Chuck Norris by gathering DNA left behind on the faces of a wake of dead Vietnamese soldiers who all suffered roundhouse kicks to face after a mission to rescue American GI's in P.O.W. camps during the early eighties. In payment for their horrid betrayal the government agreed to give Chuck Norris a new position as a Texas Ranger, filmed live each week, under the alias Walker in order to protect his true identity.  

Link Posted: 1/14/2006 9:41:42 AM EDT
[#18]
IBTL, yahoo...
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 12:09:07 PM EDT
[#19]

This thread is a festering  boil on the ass of the AR discussions forum.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 12:23:30 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
This thread is a festering  boil on the ass of the AR discussions forum.

I swear mods are starting to be just like cops - there's never one around when you need one.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top