Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/13/2006 3:49:50 PM EDT
In received a catalog with my order from Wilson Combat. As I was looking through I noticed they sell stripped lowers for about 200 bucks. I know quality products can be had for less but love Wilson products as they are top notch. Does anyone have or have experience with Wilson AR products. I'm debating on buying a lower and don't mind parting with the extra banana skins if it's worth it. Pro's cons maybe on using a Wilson lower for my first build?
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 4:39:04 PM EDT
[#1]
New lowers are generally pretty similar across manufacturers (except in the rare case of cast lowers, which you don't see any often).  In terms of function, there's going to be zero difference from a Bushmaster, RRA, Stag, Colt, Armalite, CMMG, etc. lower.  They will work exactly the same.

Cosmetically, the Wilson might possibly look a little prettier (depending on what finish they put on) - and if you are willing to pay extra for that, knock yourself out.   But other than appearance, they are no different from a $100 Stag/CMT lower.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top