Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/13/2006 1:19:57 PM EDT
So I'm doing a little research per say (basically killing time) on gunbroker and come across this ad...

AR-15 Rock River Arms RRA Stripped lower not Colt

For those that don't want to click on it...

Brand new Rock River Arms LAR-15 stripped lower. It is factory marked U.S. Property. It is a new lower and can be built into a rifle. It is also compatible with a DIAS. It has never been fired or assembled. These are hardly ever seen availible.

Can you believe there are 6 bids on this thing, the top bid being $181 and the reserve isn't even met yet!!! Why do people insist on bidding for things that they clearly know nothing about???

This seller (J&B Gun Sales Tulsa OK) seems like a really shitbag. First he pulls the "not a Colt" crap in the title making people who are searching specifically for a Colt still see his BS ad then lies about how common these lowers are and also lies about the DIAS (RRA lowers can not fit a RDIAS). Hell I guess I should give him credit for finding at least a few idiots to fall for his BS
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 1:22:46 PM EDT
[#1]
As you said, I'm pretty sure that RRA lowers ARE NOT RDIAS compatible.  Unless it's modified, it has a high rear shelf.

Agreed:  Suckers
Agreed:  Shitbag dealer

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 1:22:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I really hate those NOT WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ASSHOLES.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 1:57:22 PM EDT
[#3]

who can be sorry for those that dont educate themselves?
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 2:01:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Maybe this is one of those uber-rare RRA lowers that DOES accept a DIAS .
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top