Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2006 5:01:42 AM EDT
OK, unusual question here.  I have an aimpoint that I currently mount on an MP5 using a combination  of a low mount (BT10266) and a QD ring (BT21530).  The combination allows me to co witness, and I have the aimpoint adjusted such that the red dot sits right on top of the front post.

I wish to mount the same Aimpoint/QD ring onto my AR flat top (Also using BUIS that is same height as A2 rear sight) and need to find a mount/riser that will allign the aimpoint to cowitness without the need to adjust the aimpoint.

Does anyone have this compination who can offer their experience with such a mount?

The next time I go to a gun show, I will take along both firearms and see if a table holdee will allow me to ry out various mounts, but I thought I'd ask here first.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 5:21:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Have you checked out our optics forum? It’s dedicated strictly to this type of question. In short what your looking for is a fixed rear BUIS like the one LMT offers. As far as Aimpoint mounts go, the standard Aimpoint QRP mount without spacer will give you a absolute co-witness.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top