Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/10/2006 10:45:24 AM EDT
I've been in the market for an AR15, and I wanted to get some opinions!

I'm a firearms enthusiast and own two pistols including a Sig 220ST (my baby) and an HK USP in 9mm, as you all probably understand, I want to expand my collection hich
I've looked at Bushmaster, Oly'Arms, DPMS and ArmaLite... Trying to keep it under $1000 for the base system, I'll eventually get some add-ons.

Also, what's your opinion on purchasing one of these versus buying parts to build my own?

All help will be much appreciated!

Cheers
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 10:55:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Bushmaster Patrolman's Carbine

If you do decide to build go with RRA, you'll save a little $$$
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 11:02:34 AM EDT
[#2]
I would probley eather look for a used Colt. Or get a Bushie lower and then Buld my own. If you like the sig and H&K then I would recomend. sticking to Mil Speck Colt or LMT parts for the build. Check out the EE you can get all that you need to do a nice Car or 20in A2 or A3 for about 1K.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 11:06:57 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Bushmaster Patrolman's Carbine

If you do decide to build go with RRA, you'll save a little $$$

+1

I have this rifle, and love it!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top