Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/9/2006 7:06:25 PM EDT
I'm looking for any loading suggestions, access to brass, or any other info that anyone can share with me on the AR in 6mm PPC.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:36:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I would say talk to Scott Medesha or J.D. Jones... my guess is between the two they can answer any question you have.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:24:22 AM EDT
[#2]
The 6.5 Grendel is basically a 6.5PPC, the shoulder has just been pushed forward a bit.  This would seem an easire route to go than having to deal with the 220 Russian case and forming it, etc.   The Grendel brass is made by Lapua, so same quality as the 220 Russian as well.  

As noted, call Scott and ask him his thoughts.  

ETA - if you already have the upper, the new Grendel mags should work.  Also, you can find loading info at www.6mmbr.com under the 6PPC catagory.  However, I would significantly reduce the loads as they are running them from bolt guns.  Try those loads in a AR and you will have a kaboom for sure.  
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top