Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/7/2006 9:39:07 AM EDT
I was wondering if anyone has ordered complete rifles from this company?  If you have, did you have good service, and fast shipping?  Are there guns all new, and are they as cheap as they advertise?  This website just seems a little too cheap for an RRA brand new complete rifle?  Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 9:40:26 AM EDT
[#1]
they are GTG. Buy with confidence.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 9:41:36 AM EDT
[#2]
I was also wondering how important having a chrome lined barrel is for my first ar15?  How much does this affect the accuracy, in reality?  Does it make the rifle feed a lot more reliably?
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 9:46:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Buy from eagle,Chris is a good guy.
Get the C/L so you don't have to ask why later!
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 9:51:04 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I was wondering if anyone has ordered complete rifles from this company?  If you have, did you have good service, and fast shipping?  Are there guns all new, and are they as cheap as they advertise?  This website just seems a little too cheap for an RRA brand new complete rifle?  Thanks in advance.

I think demusn1979 is talking about EagleFirearms.net based in Colorado.  I can only speak for EagleFirearms.net - Great folks!

I've never ordered from EagleFirearms.com
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 9:52:09 AM EDT
[#5]
But why do I need/want the c/l?
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 9:57:31 AM EDT
[#6]
eaglefirearms.net is the one i meant, sorry.  Any input on chrome lining would be appreciated.  I will be using this as mostly off a bench or long range prairie dog hunting otherwise, which is why I was wondering about accuracy.  I will get a different upper with a stepped barrel for duty/training use later.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 10:09:51 AM EDT
[#7]
No more input?  I've been reading on this forum, and I figured you guys would have more to say!  I must say, I'm kind of dissapointed.  Haha
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 10:12:19 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
No more input?  I've been reading on this forum, and I figured you guys would have more to say!  I must say, I'm kind of dissapointed.  Haha

Do a search on Eaglefirearm on this site.  Lots of threads about them.  I've ordered a complete lower from them and had excellent service.  I know of 4-6 coworkers that ordered from them and have had excellent service with them.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 10:19:17 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Chrome Lining Thread Here
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 10:19:27 AM EDT
[#10]
........also do a search on chrome lined

if you dont know whats what do more research before you buy.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 10:22:01 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

go chrome or go home.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 10:24:54 AM EDT
[#12]
I ordered my Stag lower from eaglefirearms.net, and they had the lowest price I could find. I am about to order a Stag upper from them as well.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 10:27:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Everyone says go with chrome, but no one says why?  Why other than longer barrel life would I want it?   I'm not concerned about barrel life with this gun.  What are some pros and cons with each type of barrel?  Please be specific.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 10:31:20 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Everyone says go with chrome, but no one says why?  Why other than longer barrel life would I want it?   I'm not concerned about barrel life with this gun.  What are some pros and cons with each type of barrel?  Please be specific.

Click the Search button, then do a search for Rock River Arms then Chrome Moly in the AR-15 Forum for the last 30 days.

First AR, getting an RRA upper, Chrome lined or Chrome Moly?  
http://www.jobrelatedstuff.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=261502
Link

Chrome Moly???
http://www.jobrelatedstuff.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=4&t=263493
Link
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 10:34:49 AM EDT
[#15]
I got my YHM FF foregrip from them..  BEST price I could find anywhere.

Shipping was QUICK too!  

A+ guys. (or gals too)
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 10:56:06 AM EDT
[#16]
Three quality AR lowers (Stag) for $240.  How can you beat that????  If I had space in my safe, I'd buy three every six months at that price.

Every dealing I've done with Eagle has been top notch  No issues.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 4:37:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Good people, good products, good prices!
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 5:08:45 PM EDT
[#18]
I ordered a complete RRA upper w/ YHM FF on it, RRA lower and LPK w/ NM trigger from them.  Great service, answered every question I had.  It took a bit to get, but thats cause I was waiting on the LPK's to arrive to them, and I had it all shipped together.  Go with them.  You will be happy.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 5:20:49 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Good people, good products, good prices!

+1 and c/l
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:42:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Ordered lots of stuff from them
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=109&t=190307
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:44:26 PM EDT
[#21]
I have had great luck ordering from Eagle.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top