Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/7/2006 9:38:36 AM EDT
Anyone know where I could find a zeroing target on the internet to download?  I have a couple friends looking for them too.  Thanks
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 10:01:52 AM EDT
[#1]
What type of zeroing target are you looking for?  I found an M4 25M zeroing target at: http://ohmr.ohio.gov/docs/forms/ohmr2444-b.pdf
I found it using google.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 11:19:48 PM EDT
[#2]
btt
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 11:33:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Here are a bunch:

Targets

- Ice
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 3:20:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Midway has a rifle and pistol target for download. IMHO the "pistol" target is really useful for rifles at 50yd and 100 yd. The "rifle" target is too "busy".
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 4:57:27 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Anyone know where I could find a zeroing target on the internet to download?  I have a couple friends looking for them too.  Thanks

Maryland AR-15 Shooters Site  Look in the Documents section under 'Targets'.  25M & 50yard Zeroing targets for the M4 and the M16A2.  I probably also have the M16A1/M14 25 zeroiong target in there as well.

Note you have to be a member to access the Documents area - signing up is free & easy.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 4:57:36 AM EDT
[#6]
A member posted once a target he printed out where you set up the print out at 25 yards and you can see there printed on the target, reference points for zeroing at 50, 100 etc. (At least to my understanding.)

I'm interested in where he could have downloaded that too.

ETA it was a picture he posted on the optics forum showing the reticle of his EOtech.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top