Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/7/2006 9:15:55 AM EDT
I have a few magazines w/plastic wrapper dated from 1987-88 by Labelle and some other MFG.

I was wondering what these magazines would go for in banned states.

They are the grey teflon coated ones, and are just out of the wrapper, never used.

Link Posted: 1/7/2006 10:14:01 AM EDT
[#1]
They are no different than ones produced today... Magazines are banned by capacity not dates...
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 10:16:29 AM EDT
[#2]
there are some states that could have preban mags.

iirc some states could have preban mags but are still limited to a certain capacity.

niw labelles.... around $20  the others i have no idea and would imagine they would fetch a few more dollars then what they are going for now.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 10:20:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Well, I guess I can throw that idea out the window..

(Just trying to get a little closer to my goal with my M16 RR fund.)

Ohh well, more mags for me.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 10:24:26 AM EDT
[#4]
i have sold all my "preban" mags to ban states and replaced them with new ones.  over 100 mags in all.  i charged $10-$13 each, depending on condition.  i figure if i can get new production i might as well let someone who can use the older ones benifit from them.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 10:49:46 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
i have sold all my "preban" mags to ban states and replaced them with new ones.  over 100 mags in all.  i charged $10-$13 each, depending on condition.  i figure if i can get new production i might as well let someone who can use the older ones benifit from them.

+1  Why try to stick it to your fellow gun nuts?  Sell them for replacment costs.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top