Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2006 12:35:40 AM EDT
Where can I get one?

As far as I can tell he is only selling full rifles on his site now. Is anyone selling just the stock?
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 1:15:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 8:43:50 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
www.defensive-edge.net/tacticalstore.html#sullystock

HMMM couldn't find that, maybe if these was a link that said "Online Store" or something. Also I thought that he moved his product sales to slr15.com, and there all he sells are complete rifles. I have also seen comments on GOTX and here stating that he was no longer selling parts, all the parts he has are going into complete rifles.

Oh well, thanks for the link, I guess I'll just order, the worst that can happen is the order gets cancelled.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 8:46:54 AM EDT
[#3]
PM sent.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 8:48:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Sully is still selling parts, I just put a Sully stock on my Colt 6450
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 8:53:18 AM EDT
[#5]
MudBug just order it from Sully or from Yeager. IIRC Tactical Response sells them, well they better because Yeager loves the damn things and I don't blame him they rock.

If ya go to the DETC homepage it says right up on the navigation bar "tactical store"

Also the parts stuff you saw on GOTX was probably in referance to Sully selling "kits" for his rifles. Which he is not to my knowledge doing right now.

direct link to order from DETC
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 9:28:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks guys.

I went ahead and ordered one from the original link Tweak posted.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 9:30:13 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
PM sent.

To who? about what?
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 6:07:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:39:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Sully,

I have an order in with you know. You let me know that you were waiting on a part, so it's on backorder. I guess the part is the buffer tube.

I'm patiently waiting to try one of these out per Yeager's recomendation.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top