Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2006 11:39:58 AM EDT
I am pretty new to posting on the board, but why do people feel obligated to criticize others' choice of ammo?   I think that everyone knows that there are members who hate Wolf ammo.  You would have to live under a rock to not have read the negative opinions shared by some regarding Wolf.  You would have to live under the same rock to not realize that there are many who will continue saving money and using it regardless of the negative opinions expressed by some.   All it does is crap on threads and take away from the subject at hand unless the thread is specifically discussing the merits of ammo.  People should have the self control to give it a rest...
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 12:05:03 PM EDT
[#1]
People here get criticized for liking COLT, Bushmaster and RRA parts too... You can get flamed for just about anything around here, get used to it...
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 12:14:55 PM EDT
[#2]
I have used Wolf in every gun I have with the exception of my CZ-52.  To date I have had 0 issues.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 12:21:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't care what anyone else says. It's good stuff and I'll continue to shoot it until it blows my rifle up....then when they replace the rifle, I'll shoot some more of it

WIZZO
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 12:21:26 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I don't care what anyone else says. It's good stuff and I'll continue to shoot it until it blows my rifle up....then when they replace the rifle, I'll shoot some more of it

WIZZO

+1
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 12:28:36 PM EDT
[#5]
I figure there days when otherwise good people who would keep their mouths shut just snap because of something else is bothering them.

Well, at least that is the excuse I'm using.  

G
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top