Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2006 6:08:16 PM EDT
Does anyone own one of the new 20" A3's from Stagarms? I've read a few good things in the threads and was wondering if anyone has more insight into one? Quality... Comparisons to Bushmaster, Colt or Armalite... I'm going to get a new rifle soon and I already have a Bushy M4 which has proved itself shooting over 700 rounds of Wolf (hahaha..) 62gr FMJ (does the best at 25 yards) and the 55gr HP's are great for 25 yards out to 50 with irons. Looking into other companies just to try a different manufacturer.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 6:38:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I have A Stag Limited Edition upper that looks fantastic. Cannot attest to  how it shoots as I have yet to finish the build. LPK's arrive tomorrow, but who knows when the lower will arrive..

I have several CMT/Stag M4 Type II buttstock assemblies that are fantastic. You would have to spend twice the money to get anything else comparable quality-wise.

And customer service has been great from them.

I have several Bushmasters, and like them alot, but the Stag product seems to have better fit and finish from what I have seen so far. And better pricing. As a newer company, Stag doesn't have as extensive product line, but they are putting out more items, your 20" rifle, for example.

Just my .02...
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 6:50:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a flat top M-4 from Stag, and I like it alot.............very high quality
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 6:53:10 PM EDT
[#3]
I like stag parts.

"This is high quality hand made shit we're talking about here."
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 8:14:40 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I like stag parts.

www.destinationhollywood.com/celebrities/benstiller/images/benstiller_happygilmore_04.jpg

Don't tell me we are going queer here are we
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 8:01:55 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I like stag parts.

www.destinationhollywood.com/celebrities/benstiller/images/benstiller_happygilmore_04.jpg

Don't tell me we are going queer here are we

Queer for the Deer!!
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 8:11:00 AM EDT
[#6]
I own a several Stag Rifle that I bought directly from Stag Arms. Let me tell you this that it is comparable if not better than my colt rifles. The Fit and function of the rifle is the best and the attention to detail on the rifle is outstanding. I could not be happpier with the rifle. Buy with confidence they have one of the best products out there.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 8:17:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Do a search for Stag or CMT. You'll find lots to read.

You won't be disappointed.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 9:51:47 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I own a several Stag Rifle that I bought directly from Stag Arms. Let me tell you this that it is comparable if not better than my colt rifles. The Fit and function of the rifle is the best and the attention to detail on the rifle is outstanding. I could not be happpier with the rifle. Buy with confidence they have one of the best products out there.

the truth finnally comes out from some one who owns both colts and stags and stag wins damn that is cold but good.

Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:37:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Yeah, everything I've read on Stag is good... Im hoping to get one of their new 20" rifles, anyone want to organize a group buy for one?? I emailed a moderator about it and hes like "man, i just cleaned up the shit mess from the SEBR and you want to start another one??"  I was like "yeah!"

+1 to me
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:24:59 PM EDT
[#10]
I have a Stag M4gery.  Comparing it to my Colt, I find fit and finish to be excellent.  And it shoots just as good as it looks.  Fastest out-of-the-box BZO I have ever done.  I wont hesitate to purchase a second.  

Granted, I haven't given it a good ringing out yet, less than 500 rounds, but I am damned happy with how it is working out so far.  
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:50:43 PM EDT
[#11]
I have a Stag Arms complete lower with A2 stock.  It looks much nicer than my Bushmaster lower.  The quality is great.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 5:28:04 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

the truth finnally comes out from some one who owns both colts and stags and stag wins damn that is cold but good.

Yep........My Stag sits in-between my 2 Colt's and the Stags hangs with both:

Link Posted: 1/6/2006 10:28:30 PM EDT
[#13]
I hope it's good.   I just ordered all Stag M4gery stuff to build my Bushmaster stripped lower.  First build by the way.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top