Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2006 2:46:20 PM EDT
I am waiting on a dissy upper I just picked up off the EE----was just wondering if it will take a bayo----I see it has the lug, but the bbl looks short for that---also looking for some kewl custom Dissy's----ie: full length free float tube--etc-----thanks
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 3:14:06 PM EDT
[#1]
The short answer, no.

There is some seller, I don't remember who, that has an M7 bayonet that has the grip cut down so that it will work.  Not well, mind you, but it does attach.

While it might be a cool accessory with a high CDI (Chicks Dig It) quotient, considder the real utility of a barely supported 10 inch knife at the end of a 16 inch barrel?

But hey, that's the beauty of America and the free market system.  If we all liked the same things, the lines would be long and life would be boring.

Just about anything that works for a regular 20 inch barrel will work for the Dissys, but there are some combos that won't work, like a DCM free float tube with the Bushy barrels.

Tom  
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 4:11:17 PM EDT
[#2]
edwin907's girlfriend has a dissy with a bayo on it

Link Posted: 1/5/2006 4:16:41 PM EDT
[#3]
It's cute
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 4:39:09 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
It's cute

I don't know...I've never seen her
j/k edwin907
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 7:07:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Frens - great pics !   I want a dissipator for my next upper. I have an ARFX stock and 2 stage trigger in my lower, plus I will be ordering a YHM suppressor. I will put my 6-18x Bushnell scope on it for some long range shooting.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top