Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/5/2006 8:50:45 AM EDT
I am in the market for a lower to pin on my BM upper, recently while trying to find a lower I called a local gunshop in search of a BM lower to match, after I asked about it the guy working told me I should consider a RRA lower because the trigger was better. What was he talking about? easier to pull, or do RRA lowers come with 2 stage triggers? It does not really matter to me whether it is a RRA or Bushmaster I would prefer a Bushy, but if i can get more for my money I will.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 9:05:42 AM EDT
[#1]
He probably means that the Original trigger from RRA is better than a Bushy. Sometimes they are a little better.
It is hit or miss with a factory trigger.
You can always upggrade to another trigger later with eiither.
TS
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 9:19:02 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
the guy working told me I should consider a RRA lower because the trigger was better. What was he talking about?

He could be a RR dealer and wants to make a sale? Maybe has a RR lower in stock and no Bushmasters? IMO, Bushmaster and RR stock (standard) triggers are about the same quality...

You should ask him if it has a standard trigger or 2-stage...
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 11:27:11 AM EDT
[#3]
RRA now ships all their ARs with National Match two-stage triggers standard.  I'm sure that's why he's saying to go with the RRA over the Bushmaster.

Update: I went to the RRA website and you can still get the RRA lowers with the standard trigger, I was thinking complete guns and not your post regarding only the lower... sorry
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 12:16:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 12:18:15 PM EDT
[#5]
My RRA 2-stage trigger is great FWIW.

I'm no expert though, I'm just really happy with it.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 12:35:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks to everyone, I knew I would get good feedback here!
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 1:27:30 PM EDT
[#7]

+1
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 2:43:06 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Same here!
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 2:49:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Mine is still good as new after 1k rounds!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top