Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/2/2006 8:03:47 PM EDT
I just want the upper reciever, not the whole upper. Havent found any place that sells just the reciver.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 8:54:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 9:00:07 PM EDT
[#2]
as in all matial arts being able to be an expert intails using both sides of mind/body. Having been a "leftie" since birth I've learned to the piont of "muscle memery" to be an expert on all sides,,,few contimplate this as a ultimate goal..the breas deflector works,,,or just learn how to pleasure the pain. As a leftie in a rightie world we have the edge if total in this concept. We've been in aright hand dominated life,,,,righties should also take note of this gift....
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 10:00:39 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
as in all matial arts being able to be an expert intails using both sides of mind/body. Having been a "leftie" since birth I've learned to the piont of "muscle memery" to be an expert on all sides,,,few contimplate this as a ultimate goal..the breas deflector works,,,or just learn how to pleasure the pain. As a leftie in a rightie world we have the edge if total in this concept. We've been in aright hand dominated life,,,,righties should also take note of this gift....

Were you typing this right-handed?
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 10:20:32 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Yeah-thats cool and all, but I'm building this for someone else. I'll let him know.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 11:37:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Im sick of everyone saying a left handed rifle, knife , ambi safety, etc is unecessary .Not always but USUALLY its some right handed fool saying so.I am a southpaw thats left eye dominant.And I was F-ing extatic when I heard stag was making lefty rifles.I love dedicated left handed things.How many of you righties switch hit when you  j*** off.Not everyone wants to put in the hours to completely unlearn what is natural to them on the opposite side.Tell the man where to get his friggin reciever or shoosh.

P.S.  just in case you might not have thought about it your going to need a bolt from stag as well for that upper.

Jack
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 5:29:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, my dad is right handed and it's hard for him to shoot a right handed rifle.  You want a leftie upper buy a leftie upper.  Stag arms is pretty much the only game in town though, and the leftie is fairly new, so it might take a bit of hunting/wait to find a bare upper.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top