Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/1/2006 5:20:45 PM EDT
i seen a ad in shotgun news from keislers for a 16 inch, collapsable stock, ar. the price was $599.00. i called and this weapon has what the women called a light barrel. i need an ar for my vehicle. dont want to spend a lot because it will get scratched and knocked around. i am concerned about a light barrel. any one have experience with keislers and this gun...thanks
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 7:07:31 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
i seen a ad in shotgun news from keislers for a 16 inch, collapsable stock, ar. the price was $599.00. i called and this weapon has what the women called a light barrel. i need an ar for my vehicle. dont want to spend a lot because it will get scratched and knocked around. i am concerned about a light barrel. any one have experience with keislers and this gun...thanks

No expieriance with Kieslers, but I love LW barrels.

What's your concern with the LW barrel?

If you're worried it will get to hot and warp, just remember the A2 is light under the HGs as well.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 7:10:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Ya I saw that too , anyone picked one up yet?
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 7:29:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't know anything about the rifle but I have had good luck with Keislers in the past. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 7:35:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I just put a 16in light weight profile barrel on my Cavalry Arms lower.  First range session went great and the handling characteristics are exactly what I was after.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 7:52:29 PM EDT
[#5]
You may want to check and make sure that's not dealer price.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 7:54:41 PM EDT
[#6]
it is dealer price. i have a dealer that will order it for me at  $10.00 bucks. thats , to do the paperwork...
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 8:17:11 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
it is dealer price. i have a dealer that will order it for me at  $10.00 bucks. thats , to do the paperwork...

That's a good price from a dealer. Go for it...
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top