Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/1/2006 3:48:12 PM EDT
Guys, please don't think bad of me for asking such a dumb question, but the lay-out of this forum is unlike any other I have ever been involved with.  How does a member login to the forum as soon as the site is accessed?  I am used to seeing a "log in" icon on most forums, but I can't seem to find one here.  The only way I have been able to access the log in screen thus far is by trying to e-mail a fellow member while logged off and then it askes me for my log in information.

Thanks for the help

dfa
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 3:52:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I live alone and leave myself logged in.  Haven't had to "log-in" in a very long time.  
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 3:55:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I am always logged in unless I log out
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 4:06:47 PM EDT
[#3]
under the AR15.COM banner will be username and under that will be your password, just enter both and don't log out and you will always be logged in
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 4:13:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 4:17:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks guys.  I think I got it now.

Happy shooting!

DFA
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 5:15:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Dose'nt the system drop you or log you out after a time limit?  
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top