Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/31/2005 9:04:52 PM EDT
I think they are made by Pelican. Anyone here have  one? Any info as far as cutting the foam or is the foam already pre cut for removal? Thanks for any info.

Seems that search was my friend this time.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 11:09:01 PM EDT
[#1]
IIRC, the Storm cases are roto-molded, and are made by Hardigg. I don't think the price was too attractive for what you get either.

I've seen a few here and there, but never thought to ask if the foam was precut, or it the user cut it themselves. They seemed to be ultra-heavy duty, and pretty darn nice.

FWIW, I'm using a Noveske Deployment Case (also roto-molded) and it is top quality. at an affordable price for a roto-molded case.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 4:25:04 AM EDT
[#2]
price on them are rediculous for what you get, i think the double sniper rifle case i was interested in a few months back was around 950

nice but not 950 nice, for me a pelican or starlight can do the job

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top