Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/31/2005 1:14:17 PM EDT
This is in reference to the 6 Position M4 type collapsible stocks.

I know CMT does the stocks for Stag, but do they do them for LMT as well?  They also do Colt, right?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 1:18:56 PM EDT
[#1]
CMT is Stag. Stag is the name for CMT's house brand.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 2:39:06 PM EDT
[#2]
i hear they make LMT's BCG
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 9:41:59 PM EDT
[#3]
CMT does upper, lower and FCG for Colt and I think HK (or whoever builds the full size m16).
Also build lower for GTS (Dennys Guns). Just ordered a lower from Dennys last night.
CMT sales to the public under the name Stag Arms and has this large stag head for product
logo. GTS has their own logo w/o the head, with the nameGlobal Tac. Order b4 1-12 and cost is 105.00 inc S&H. You can see item on another post here.  
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 10:15:26 PM EDT
[#4]
I think LMT manufactures their own lowers. I think they also do Lauer Custom Weaponry's lowers as well.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 9:04:19 AM EDT
[#5]
So does LMT make their 6 position collapsible stocks, or does CMT make LMT's 6 position collapsible stocks?

Link Posted: 1/1/2006 9:16:31 AM EDT
[#6]
It was rumored that Cmt-Stag made stocks for Colt. Someone posted pics of the Colt and Cmt-Stag side by side and there were subtle differences so they are not the same. LMT M4 type stocks are also slightly different.
 Stag also recently changed the design of their M4 stock so it looks more like a RRA or bushmaster stock, IMO a bad decision. They still use a mil-spec buffer tube though.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 3:01:47 PM EDT
[#7]
I was told they same company forges their lowers, then they cut them.  The Lauer Custom Weaponry is cut by LMT.  
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top