Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/30/2005 4:16:50 PM EDT
Does anyone have experience with these sights? Looks like a inexpensive version of a Doc optic sight.

Link Posted: 12/30/2005 8:21:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Guy in my Dept. purchased 1 recently and when he opened it and took it out of the box the lense fell to the ground.  I was there as witness, he kinda stood there with a WTF look on his face.  Maybe a fluke but that 1 went straight back in the box and was returned...LL
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 8:23:38 PM EDT
[#2]
I guess I will stick with a J Point
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 8:25:18 PM EDT
[#3]
I have not heard anyhting about these but I would stick with the J Point or Dr. Optic also.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 8:32:14 PM EDT
[#4]
A co worker bought one. I spotted for him, while he sigthed it in. It zeroed in easily and held zero for the duration of the rage trip.  I far as I could see, it worked just fine.

I do prefer my OKOs and don't intend to sell my OKOs, to get one of the ATN dots.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 10:59:14 PM EDT
[#5]
ATN makes some decent scopes don't they?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top