Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2005 5:13:02 PM EDT
If you could get a 16" LMT M4 complete upper for the same price as a BCM or Stag 16" M4 upper, which would you choose? I need help deciding on my next M4 build. All pros & cons are greatly appreciated!

Robert
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 6:27:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I've had an LMT upper and it was very good quality.  But I sold it and now I've only got Colt uppers.  If I were in the market now, I would buy only BCM.  Bravo Company USA is a stand up company, they use only top quality parts, and the BCM uppers have exactly the features i would look for and an outstanding price- 1/7 MP'd barrel with chrome bore and chamber, flat-top w/ numbers, M4 feedramps, F marked FSB, parked under the FSB.

What else could you ask for?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top