Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/28/2005 4:15:55 PM EDT
This year my wife let me pick out my x-mas present and I wanted another Aimpoint M2 with a LaRue mount. I ordered the combo from Grant at GandR. I got my package about a week before x-mas and my wife would not let me open it until x-mas day. When I opened the package I found that my LaRue was missing the spare battery compartment cap. This was my first LaRue product and I was impressed with the quality of the mount. I contacted LaRue and spoke to Mike Early yesterday. I told him about the missing cap and he promised that I would have it by today. When I got home from work I found the package at my door. When I opened it I not only found the cap to the mount, I also found a field survival device and a ball cap.  WOW!!! What a great outfit. I am very pleased with not only what I ordered but  with the GREAT service. Mr. Early was true to his word and went above and beyond. LaRue  has a customer for life. I hope Mr. Early sees this post ,  but if not  I intend to call and thank him  tomorrow.  Can't wait to wear my hat to work tomorrow and the survival device will come in handy with this weekend's festivities.

Thank you LaRue!!!!
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 4:57:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Did you mention this to Grant?

Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:16:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Team Larue is a class act. Received a ball cap and fsd on my last order as well. I love the new aimpoint mount, can't wait for the new cantilever mount!
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:35:34 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Team Larue is a class act. Received a ball cap and fsd on my last order as well. I love the new aimpoint mount, can't wait for the new cantilever mount!

Yes it is pretty sweet, I plan on ordering another one payday.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:35:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Does he give FSD with all orders?
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:55:58 PM EDT
[#5]
For every post (albeit not many) I see that mentions a problem/dissatisfaction with a Larue product my reply is: "Have you spoken with Mike at Larue?"
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 1:00:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Mike Early is a great guy, and a big asset to LaRue!
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 2:25:47 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

First one out of the gate and nailed it.

Dave S

Link Posted: 12/29/2005 2:40:27 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dave S

Is your point that G&R should be the one to 'make good' on the matter?

For that matter, is the spare battery compartment standard with purchase of the optic?

I would not know.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 3:05:38 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dave S

For that matter, is the spare battery compartment standard with purchase of the optic?

I would not know.

I called G&R and spoke to Roxanne, and she said to contact LaRue, as they did not have spare parts. Makes sense since they know that LaRue will make good on their products and yes the  LT 150 comes with a compartment.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 3:15:21 AM EDT
[#10]
makes sense.

I meant to say "Is the battery comprtment standard for the optic mount."

I was picturing the external part of the Aimpoint, and not the mount.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 3:51:25 AM EDT
[#11]
My wife asked me what I wanted for my B-Day in January, so I ordered a LaRue Aimpoint mount and BUIS.

Happy Birthday to Me!
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 5:20:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 5:38:36 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dave S

I would not know.

It wasn't meant as a flame. My point was that if Grant sold something that was missing parts he should know about it for two reasons. First, so he could make it good if he could... and he would, and second so he could check the rest of them to ensure no others got out missing parts....

Link Posted: 12/29/2005 5:43:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 3:26:09 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Does he give FSD with all orders?

I got my FSD and tan cap with my LaRue 9.0 rails order end of last month.

I'm also a LaRue customer for life, I like all their products.

I'm going to get one of their Aimpoint mounts next time.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 9:15:18 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Mike Early is a great guy, and a big asset to LaRue!

+87.

Mark, Mike, and crew are a pleasure to deal with.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 5:33:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 9:36:41 AM EDT
[#18]
+1
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top