Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/28/2005 1:57:17 PM EDT
I was looking at gas pistons and was wondering who has used any of them.  POF, GSR-35 Black Lightning by Ares, Leitner-wise, etc.  Does anybody know the price for any of these and where to buy from???hinking.gif
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 2:07:50 PM EDT
[#1]
The Leitner-Wise version isn't a drop in thing.  You send in your upper and they convert it for you, or you can buy a complete upper or complete rifle from them.  Although the group buy closed months ago, last I heard you might still be able to get in.  You can get the prices here (assumning they're still offering the group buy price (about $550 for the conversion).

I ordered one of their complete rifles and it was delivered last Friday.  It looks nice, but I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet.

You can read all about the Ares GSR-35 system here.  You can get it for $400 from Ares (assuming they're available at all).
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 2:14:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Both POF and Leitner-Wise are industry partners and have there own forums

POF Forum

Leitner-Wise Forum

POF sells direct, plus through some vendors (i.e. DSA)

Leitner-Wise currently only does direct sales

ARES recently (3-4 weeks ago) announce the release of the GSR-35 but has since disappeared, I believe they will be doing direct sales if and when they bring them to market

HK direct sales to MIL/Gov. agencies only (No civi sales)

Prices is dependant on what type of set-up you are looking for. Best to contact each company with what you need for pricing.

We have four (soon to be adding a 6.8spc w/10.5" and a 6.8spc in a DMR format) LW uppers, I could not ask for a more relieable setup. But don't take my word for it as some might consider my POV as biased because of my connection with LW.

Read up and make an educated purchase. The POF, LW and HK systems have been accepted with great response from the actual end-users.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top