Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/28/2005 5:43:44 AM EDT
I have a chance to pick up a like new Colt Sporter Match HBAR (pre 94).  Has small front pivot (drilled for pushpin), raised fence, flash hider, but no bayo.  All stock factory colt.

Anyway, I can get this locally for $875.....Should I do it?

BTW, NOT LOOKING FOR ANYONES APPROVAL HERE.....JUST WONDERING IF THE PRICE IS RIGHT!!
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:57:11 AM EDT
[#1]
I say no because I personally don't like that style and actual model of rifle. Other than that, who cares what anyone else thinks. If you have the money and want it, buy it. Why do you need our approval?

- rem
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 7:11:17 AM EDT
[#2]
That's about average pricing in no-ban states for a blue label HBAR.  Usually, they are right around $900-$950.  I've seen a couple sell on the board for $850ish, so if you can pick it up locally for $875, its a good deal.  There is absolutely nothing wrong with them, the one you are looking at has some of the more desirable features outside of the sear block.  The newest AR's from Colt (The LEO series) are sear-blocked, too, they just do it with a web made into the receiver instead of a separate block pinned in.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top