Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2005 12:01:37 AM EDT
well after seeing the rash of people asking for handouts and what not i decided to hop on the gravy train as well.

i am looking to build any thing that is ar15 related!

here's the catch, as long as the part is in good functional shape for at well below retail then i would be satisfied.

my reason why i dont want to pay full retail you ask? i have a vaction trip that was scheduled by the fiancee and her family to go to las vegas for new years so all my funds have been directed to the trip i would much rather play with guns and build new ar's in that time off with the money but i cant.

please help me

also, if there is any sources for cheap parts that are at least functional available through certain dealers or slavage places, post them here!

what you get in return? i will build whatever it is the parts add up to be and then aqua bump it! with pics!

please do not lock or trash since this is not an ad but a thread asking for sources to dirt cheap ar parts, actually i would like it to be a bit cheaper than dirt

TIA  

Link Posted: 12/28/2005 12:11:33 AM EDT
[#1]
7 views and no one?

ok, i knew i was being too picky. if you have salvagable trash that once was in the shape of an ar15 part post it!
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 1:25:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Well I wish you good luck. I'm still trying to buy the parts I need to start my second one. right now I don't have any extra parts.

Gene
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 2:44:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Sorry Santa has left the building,I sell all my extras on the E.E.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 3:13:23 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
7 views and no one?

ok, i knew i was being too picky. if you have salvagable trash that once was in the shape of an ar15 part post it!

Perfectly worded.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 3:45:25 AM EDT
[#5]
I also would like to have below retail parts or donated ones, I was sick last week and had to stay home from work so I missed a days pay.  Since I missed a days pay I really could use some help with AR parts.  I already have a set of handguards so all I need is a barrel , a lower, an upper, a stock no cheap ones please, I will settle for a Magpul though.  
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:36:37 AM EDT
[#6]
WMHM4,

I have a set of handguards...oh., nevermind.  See you've got some already.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:48:25 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

my reason why i dont want to pay full retail you ask? i have a vaction trip that was scheduled by the fiancee and her family to go to las vegas for new years so all my funds have been directed to the trip i would much rather play with guns and build new ar's in that time off with the money but i cant.

So you want hand outs so you can take a vacation in Las Vegas?     Wow.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 7:16:17 AM EDT
[#8]

any thing that is ar15 related!

I have some old cheese with a patch of mold that slightly resembles an AR....let me know, if you don't want it I'm going to Ebay it. Bids will start at one MILLION dollars!!!
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 7:57:08 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

please help me

Post pics of your fiancee! Maybe someone here will offer to go in your place, and save you a few bucks
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 8:01:20 AM EDT
[#10]
I have a used Gapper you're welcome to have...it works great as long as you tape it in place.

It's yours......$10 shipping.

Link Posted: 12/28/2005 8:45:33 AM EDT
[#11]
I have a used lower that when the CLP dried it looked like the Baby Jesus! But that will cost a lot of money. Kind of like that grilled cheese samich!
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 9:05:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Be a big boy and go scour the EE like all the rest of us you lazy bastard!
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 11:25:25 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So you want hand outs so you can take a vacation in Las Vegas?     Wow.

hell yeah!

there were others with complaints about having to go to college and getting handouts along with some other wacked excuses i though it had to be honest to get the best from this board

think it was badsvt that got handouts for his first ar and now he's on three or four.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 11:26:43 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

please help me

Post pics of your fiancee! Maybe someone here will offer to go in your place, and save you a few bucks

i will not degrade her by posting pics for the savages of arfcom but if the item shows up at my door and is worth it then pics will be added
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 11:27:20 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Ok, here you go.  Everything you need at "Cheaper than Dirt" pricing!!!

i said cheaper than dirt not rapped for  dirt
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 11:29:02 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Be a big boy and go scour the EE like all the rest of us you lazy bastard!

i do but im not planning on paying for anything and when i do all the good deals have lines forming for them by the time i get to it. work at odd hours to support the habit.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 11:30:10 AM EDT
[#18]
also please dont worry about me being able to buy ammo for this cause i will be using the money i didnt pay for the rifle to buy ammo

Link Posted: 12/28/2005 11:31:50 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I have a used Gapper you're welcome to have...it works great as long as you tape it in place.

It's yours......$10 shipping.

so your going to pay me $10 to take this gapper off your hands?   send funds along with gapper! i knew there were people out there willing to help
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 11:40:55 AM EDT
[#20]
I've got a well used kit, minus the lower reciever, not too much to look at but it's all there, you're welcome to it if you want
Yea, Right.
do like everyone else and buck up or dream on.

Everybody wants something for nothing
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 11:52:37 AM EDT
[#21]
i thought i would give it a try everyone else is, so i figured why not?

well heres my current build to lighten up the thread a bit. have some really nice parts going into this one and for some reason this simple build has turned into a money pot.

colt slabside upper
colt parked slabside carrier
ameetec lower w/ bushmaster lpk
flat delta ring
armalite/colt charging handle
total silence xm177e2 non-nfa moderator with grenade ring
cheap 2pos car stock with csgunworks buttpad
colt car handguards
a1 grip
bushmaster lightweight bbl.
armson oeg

going to recoat the recievers in moly-resin gray-black

somethings that came around christmas time that i havent taken updates of.

borrowed from bushmaster.com

borrowed from total silence

from uxb

have this on the way

pic borrowed from trijicon

Link Posted: 12/28/2005 1:00:07 PM EDT
[#22]
That build looks promising.....should come out a nice, slick little carbine. Probably too nice to use duct tape on the gapper I'm sending you.

But I feel better now about sending the $10 cuz now I know that you'll be able to afford a tube of epoxy.

Seriously......looks like a promising start you got there.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 1:27:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:17:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Let's see...

Flat handguard slipring from...uxb
Colt carbine handguards from...uxb
Minty A1 pistol grip from...uxb
Line on an OEG from...uxb

I'd darn well better be gettin' some pics of the fiancee.  And I promise I won't post 'em on ARFcom for the heathen savages' perusal...  

Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:40:24 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Let's see...

Flat handguard slipring from...uxb
Colt carbine handguards from...uxb
Minty A1 pistol grip from...uxb
Line on an OEG from...uxb

I'd darn well better be gettin' some pics of the fiancee.  And I promise I won't post 'em on ARFcom for the heathen savages' perusal...  www.ar15armory.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/whistling.gif

i must give credit where credit is due. much thanks for helping me out with the parts
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:44:09 AM EDT
[#26]
I just wanna' see pics when it's finished!
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 6:08:43 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I just wanna' see pics when it's finished!

just recieved the moderator from ts last night but have to get ready to head out to vegas so it will be next week before i can ship it all to adco.

will be recoating the recievers next week as well since im on vacation.

still waiting to hear about the oeg though.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top