Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/26/2005 2:11:46 PM EDT
OK,  almost complete on a build.  6.8-spc, 16.5-in barrel, Les Baer matched upper and lower.  What stock should I put on it.  

I am thinking of a Magpul Precision Rifle Stock or Magpul M93B Carbine Stock or a LMT collapsible.

On the LMT is it solid or does it have some movement between the slide and the tube.

What do you all think.

Link Posted: 12/26/2005 2:28:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 2:28:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 3:48:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks I went with the Magpul.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 3:58:26 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
LMT Sopmod stock has the least movement of any of the traditionally built stocks I have ever seen, but there is still some movement. Magpul, either the M93 or the PRS will be solid. About anything you want to know about stocks is in this thread. The PRS might not be in there, but anything else will be.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=12&t=188153

Hmm....maybe the PRS isn't in there because it's a fixed stock so maybe we need a fixed stock thread now too.... Sorry, just being a wise a$$.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top