Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/25/2005 5:50:49 PM EDT
What accessories were included with new in box colt sp1's.

A sling
One or two magazines
Muzzle cap
Cleaning rod

etc. Can someone tell me for sure....

Thanks and Merry Christmas to all
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 6:03:58 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
What accessories were included with new in box colt sp1's.

I cannot be certain, but there is a brand new in the box SP1 for sale @ Specialized Armament Warehouse, and according to the advertisement for it:

The original Colt Commercial production AR-15 produced from 1964-1983. This lightweight 20in. barrel rifle is the Vietnam Era semi-auto version of the U.S. Air Force M16.
Features: chrome lined barrel, A1 field sights, no forward assist, triangular handguards, buttstock with storage compartment.

Serial #SP205xxx NIB
box, one 30rd Colt mag (1970's) still in plastic, sling, cleaning kit - all accessories new

$1,995

I realize that doesn't address the cleaning rod, and muzzle cap, but perhaps you could call them Tuesday to find out.

SAW
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top