Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/25/2005 10:28:39 AM EDT

Where are these girls when I go Christmas shopping?? Bill T.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 10:32:48 AM EDT
[#1]
in Israel
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 10:43:28 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
in Israel

And NOT Christmas shopping.

efxguy
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 10:43:41 AM EDT
[#3]
I have dibbs on the one in RED!!  I don't know why but I can't stop looking at HER AR!!!???  
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 2:38:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Probably Isreal.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 2:51:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Does that girl on the left have her mag attached to her pistol grip? Looks like the one on the right does too...
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 2:52:17 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
in Israel

And NOT Christmas shopping.

efxguy

Link Posted: 12/25/2005 4:15:29 PM EDT
[#7]
The one on the right has a nice ARSE! (AR Special Edition).
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 4:38:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Ok, I'll bite.  So what is this really a picture of?  I'd seriously love to know.  It's not like they're in uniform or anything.
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 4:40:17 PM EDT
[#9]
I think they have been bad.  I need to give each one a spanking.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 8:40:02 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Ok, I'll bite.  So what is this really a picture of?  I'd seriously love to know.  It's not like they're in uniform or anything.

Someone may know better than me, But I believe a good amount of the IDF is made up of  "civilains".  I have always likened it to our reserves.  Amazing what life is like when you are surrounded by enemies on all sides but the med.  I wonder what they would say about the right to keep and bear?  I also wonder what crime is like over there as well...got to be somewhat of a deterrent I would think.  Anyone else know more?
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 8:50:04 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Someone may know better than me, But I believe a good amount of the IDF is made up of  "civilains".   I have always likened it to our reserves.  Amazing what life is like when you are surrounded by enemies on all sides but the med.  I wonder what they would say about the right to keep and bear?  I also wonder what crime is like over there as well...got to be somewhat of a deterrent I would think.  Anyone else know more?

It is not always necessary to wear a uniform and the punishement for losing an issued rifle is pretty harsh, so if a person can not secure it well, they may just keep it with them. Compulsory service starts at 18 and lasts 3 years for men and 1 1/2 years for women, then they enter into a reserve type program.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 8:51:31 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Someone may know better than me, But I believe a good amount of the IDF is made up of  "civilains".  I have always likened it to our reserves.  Amazing what life is like when you are surrounded by enemies on all sides but the med.  I wonder what they would say about the right to keep and bear?  I also wonder what crime is like over there as well...got to be somewhat of a deterrent I would think.  Anyone else know more?

Israel has a very good, if not better idea, of what we know as the "Second Amendment".  They practice it a bit differently than we are allowed to do by our "Lord Protectors".

I would suggest a degree of caution if any of you guys are thinking about "banging" them.  The results may not be what you had in mind!
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 9:13:26 AM EDT
[#13]
Posted in GD a year or so ago.  IIRC in one of Lumpy's 'News Photos for Gun Nuts threads"
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 9:16:53 AM EDT
[#14]
Old but good.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 7:25:00 AM EDT
[#15]
Soldiers in the IDF are armed all the time.  Even when off duty, you keep your weapon with you, but not loaded.  A mag is generally attached with elastic cord to the handguards, buttstock, or pistol grip for fast access.  When off duty, you are not always required to wear your uniform.  And yes, everyone is in the reserves.  Unless you go career, you finish your initial enlistment (at age 18 it is 3 yrs for boys and 2 for girls) and then serve one month out of the year until you are 54.  Not only does this keep a well-trained and highly effective fighting force at the ready at all times, but it keeps almost every body in shape.  It's very rare to see a girl with as much weight on her as the one in the red jacket (no offense to anybody who might be overweight, I'm just saying that this is how it is in Israel).  But the best part is that walking down the beach in Tel Aviv is better than Brazil!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top