Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/24/2005 5:01:01 PM EDT
What would be the best ( ie, most reputable and affordable ) place to order a Rock River National Match complete upper ( AWB compliant ) over the net?

Evidently, Santa isn't leaving anything under the tree this year, so I'm taking care of it myself. I'll order on the 27th if possible.

Link Posted: 12/24/2005 5:14:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 5:14:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 5:19:27 PM EDT
[#3]
In no particular order, ADCO, RRA, Legal Transfers, Eagle, are all firms I have dealt with and have been extremely satisfied.  Courteous, professional, great prices, goods promptly received.  But, there are any number of dealers/manufacturers here that you can say the same about.  Those are just the ones I have experience with.  

Good luck and Merry Christmas!

Phil
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 5:47:40 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
whoever has one in stock.

I have heard good things about ADCO. Could ADCO ship me a ban-compliant one within the next few weeks? Reason I'm asking here, is you might be able to figure it out - there isn't a post-ban option for this particular upper on your website.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 6:27:54 PM EDT
[#5]
I've gone through Legal Transfers for my Uppers.  He seems to be teh best on prices.  You gotta wait for them, but its worth it in the long run.  Eagle is a little more expensive, but they usually have stuff in stock so the wait should be none.  Just up to you.  I'd rather play the waiting game and save some money.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 6:35:56 PM EDT
[#6]
ADCO
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 6:21:17 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
whoever has one in stock.

I sent you an E-mail. Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/25/2005 7:41:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Go Legal Transfers...Pete will give you a great deal, will not dissapoint
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top