Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/24/2005 5:40:33 AM EDT
I remember seeing these a LONG time ago. Are there any available anywhere? I also heard they had magazine issues. Was this ever fixed?
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 6:24:29 AM EDT
[#1]
I think model1sales.com still sells uppers in that caliber.

Personally (of course ,you didn't ask for one ) but i'd just get an AK if i wanted a 7.62x39 rifle. Why not have 2 rifles instead of 1.5 rifles ? :)
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 6:32:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Try model 1 and DPMS. You can get colts on gun broker but they are not cheap. My friend has a DPMS 7.62 upper it was real finicky about mags. I found 41 USA mags and we tried them all at the range and about 70% were perfect and the rest were jam-o-matics. Gun broker would be the best bet for mags also. As a note feed ramps on his upper looked like crap very rough lots of tooling chatter marks, could be part of the feeding problem. My RRA's ramps (223) looked like a mirror.
Good luck
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top