Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/23/2005 2:13:17 PM EDT
Im in Missouri visting family for a few days and was wondering if there are any good AR gun stores in Missouri around the St. Charles area?  just to be able to see a good shop again would be nice. Its been a whilehanks
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 2:22:03 PM EDT
[#1]
One in Fenton south of you (they will rob you), one in Warrenton H&H Outfitters I 70 West @ 193 mile marker (bout 25 min from you) he'll treat you right. Bass Pro has got crap, Graf and sons is in St. Chalres city but thats mostly realoading supplies and a few guns. Oh...C&S metal works (check phone book, St. Peters I belive) is a class 3 dealer but also has semi stuff. If they dont have it it dosent exist. Best of luck
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 3:02:38 AM EDT
[#2]

Check with the boys in the Missouri state forum.

www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=8&f=32
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 5:04:02 AM EDT
[#3]
C&S Metall Werks is @ 4025-H old HWY 94 @ Jungerman Rd 636 928 1511 sort of behind St Johns Bank I pulled my hair trying to find it first time , it being Xmas I don't think they will be open
but give it shot.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 6:22:53 AM EDT
[#4]
thanks guys. I'm going to check out C&S today.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 6:36:48 AM EDT
[#5]
I didn't they let you have magazines in Cailfornia ?
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 7:11:22 AM EDT
[#6]
C&S is a great place.  Last time I was there, they had an MG42.   http://www.csmetall-werkes.com/  I think they are still trying to sell a 37mm anti tank gun - but it's not at the store.

There are a little bit out of the way for me, but I usually buy my serious guns from them.  I haven't been there in a while - can you check to see what 5.56 ammo they are stocking?

Dunn's sporting goods has as nice a gun section as any sporting goods store in the area.  They're sporting guns, but they have a nice selection and the staff knows there stuff.

There is a little place called Mike's Gun Shop that has a pretty good selection of new and used.  I've priced handguns there before and the list prices seemed like a decent place to start.

Nassau Sporting Goods is also a decent shop, but the selection isn't that great.  Probably worth a stop if you still have time.

You can probably hit all of these places in an afternoon if you map out the trip,  Mikes and C&S are on the same road and Nassau is just off of the outer road of the highway to Dunns.

yp.yahoo.com/py/ypResults.py?stp=y&stx=8120445&city=St+Charles&state=MO&uzip=63301&country=us&msa=7040&cs=4&ed=rxHHtq1o2TyoB_kUDwxuW6r4KIJnhr5sMwCSoPCrel2x&qtx=gun
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 7:29:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Damn, should have posted in the Missouri hometown forum but anyway...
Check out Mikes Guns on old hwy94 just up the road from the white castle.
Also check out mid city gun and coin in bridgeton, lots of C&R stuff there. The new Gateway outfitters in cave springs (nee Dunn's) is nice too and Nassau off of the hwy 70 south service road (by the auto auction) is worth dropping in on.
C&S is well worth the time, class three goodies all over the place. If you are into reloading then Grafs on 5th street in St. Charles is a must see, it is the only real reloading shop in the area.
Bass Pro right off of 5th street is good for more than shooting supllies, they ahve loads of neat things there for all your outdoor needs.
If you have any questions drop into the Mo hometown forum and ask away. We are a friendly bunch and don't mind offering a helping hand at any time.

GaryM, formerly of St. Charles.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top