Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/22/2005 3:47:37 PM EDT
What are the best of the alternative carbine gas tubes on the market? I'm aware of several offerings from PRI, La France, and there are likely some companies I've never even heard of. I have no experience w/ any of them however, I'd like to get opinions on the different options, their effectiveness in reducing operating pressures, and their durability when exposed to less than optimal conditions. (I already have enough range guns).

Please don't just tell me to get a mid-length, I've already got one, and it runs well. But I'm looking to convert my shorties to something a little less abusive.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 3:56:49 PM EDT
[#1]
MGI makes a whole system?  RRB, gas tube, and d-defender.  I think thats it.  they also offer a music wire 2x spring.  I have not used these products but plan on getting te RRB ror my carbine.  as far as wear this sounds like what you might want to look at + other preformance improvements the buffer offers.FWIW
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top