Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/22/2005 8:43:37 AM EDT
I already posted this question on the 'Do It Yourself' forum, but I thought I'd have better luck here.  

With all the talk of Colt sear blocks I'm wondering if I can install the KAC 2 stage trigger in a 6721 lower without any problems??  Or am I going to have to go to work with a dremel tool???
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:25:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Doesnt the 6721 have the large pins?  KAC does not make non milspec trigger pin sizes.  You would need a VERY good smith to ream the hole in the KAC trigger if that is the case.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:43:50 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Or am I going to have to go to work with a dremel tool???

Exactly how good are you with a dremel?
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:46:57 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Or am I going to have to go to work with a dremel tool???

Exactly how good are you with a dremel?

Not Very...  I get the shakes all the time.  People always think I'm gettin "Jiggy," but really I have a mild form of Parkinsons.....
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top