Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/21/2005 3:46:28 AM EDT
I heard that CMT makes Stag Arms uppers, yet I keep seeing different forging marks on thier uppers on various pics, C AF is a big one. Are all of thier uppers marked with that. Plus are thier barrels roll marked like Colt or Bushmaster? From the factory do they come w/ extended feedramps and an F marked front sight base. One last question, Since they are made by CMT does the finish match RRA's finish since they are CMT aswell, thanks Billy
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 4:56:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:27:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Bravo Company is correct, and also very modest as he didn't plug his own line of 14.5" M4 profile uppers with all the good stuff (M4 ramps, chrome lined, 5.56 chamber, F FSB, etc).

Well worth checking out.

I have a Stag Limited Edition 14.5" M4 type upper with all the goodies. Like it a lot.  No idea as to how the color will match RRA.

Get the book "The Black Rifle II.  It goes into incredible detail as to how the M4 came about, and what all the marks and symbols mean.

Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:40:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top