Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/21/2005 3:46:18 AM EDT
Where do you buy them from and how much are they. Are they easily installed to your .223 AR lower or dose the lower need modification.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 4:10:07 AM EDT
[#1]
I picked up one from MSTN.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 4:36:42 AM EDT
[#2]
eaglefirearms.net and MidwayUSA also carry 6.8mm SPC uppers.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 2:38:23 PM EDT
[#3]
6.8 Upper advice:

Make sure the bolt is actually made for the 6.8 rather than a modified .223 breechface.  The reason is that there can be some nasty bad explosion problems.  I honestly can't remember all the details, but was advised from the guys at PRI and MSTN before treading lightly into 6.8 land.

Contact Paul at MSTN for more questions.  Awesome guy and ask too if they're selling their skeletonized bolt carriers yet.

SPC Richard A. White, Senior Medic
249th MP Detachment (EACF)
Camp Humphreys, ROK
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 2:47:38 PM EDT
[#4]
I ordered my DPMS 6.8 upper from midwayusa. 4 days from order to to chicago delivery. pri 25rnd magazine 2 boxes of remington express and no fte or ftf. I await a case of Silver State Armory X-treme. Will have to see how they feed when they arrive.

using a DSA ZM4 lower. 6.8 upper fits better then the P.O.F. one the lower came with.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 11:33:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top