Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2005 5:32:03 PM EDT
At one time I ordered stripper clips from a guy who was quite a bit cheaper than anyone else.  I can't find any bookmark, so thought I'd toss it out here.   Anyone have a good source for cheap stripper clips/guides??

Doc
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 5:39:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Try these guys:

http://www.angelfire.com/on2/PandaWeb/wupage.html

I ordered from them after reading about them on AR15.Com Ammo Oracle.  Six cents a piece is a pretty good deal.  I got 100 and all were in great shape.  

CSP
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 5:47:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 5:48:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Made the link hot and I also wanted to add that Wu is the man when it comes to stripper clips, spoons, bandoliers and even the little cardboard boxes.

Wu's Surplus Stuff
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 5:52:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Ok, noob question time!  So how does one effectively move ammunition from a stripper clip to an AR magazine?  I assume there is a benefit to using them, but I am not visualizing how it would work,

Thanks,
David
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 6:11:02 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Ok, noob question time!  So how does one effectively move ammunition from a stripper clip to an AR magazine?  I assume there is a benefit to using them, but I am not visualizing how it would work,

Thanks,
David

Google be your friend

www.aaconsult.com/ammoreview/html/stripper_clips.html
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 6:13:37 PM EDT
[#6]
THats the one!!!  Thanks guys.

Cub,

The guide fits on the back of the mag, a stripper clip slips in, and you push down on the top round to drop 10 in at a time.  If you are paying for range time by the minute (hour), it really helps to speed up those reloads, so you keep the money going for hammer time!!

Doc
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 6:15:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Sorry, dupe.
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 6:21:10 PM EDT
[#8]
I completely see that now.  When I was picturing this in my head, I was picturing something like my pistol mags, where the lips wouldn’t let you push them straight in.  You have to push it down and back.  I just had to go get a magazine and look at it, but its blatantly obvious now!

Thanks a lot!
David.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top