Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/17/2005 7:30:02 PM EDT
I have an RRA lower with a 9mm hammer.

I removed the standard sear and hammer spring and replaced with the jp yellows. The pull is smooth but it is almost to light. Could I mix the springs around a bit to see how it changes or would this not be a good idea?

Thanks
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 7:33:14 PM EDT
[#1]
I see no reason why you couldn't experiment with different spring combinations.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 7:40:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I did that with a Yellow Tavern spring set on my SPRish build..I mixed and matched until I found the right combo that I liked...

It worked well..
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 3:46:56 AM EDT
[#3]
i have the same problem with my 9mm, replaced with jp yellow springs and think its too light as well.

didnt think to mix&match the springs.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 6:14:12 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
i have the same problem with my 9mm, replaced with jp yellow springs and think its too light as well.

didnt think to mix&match the springs.

That was my problem with the springs I got from Yellow Tavern. I started to mix and match and found a nice mix...
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 6:16:17 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I have an RRA lower with a 9mm hammer.

I removed the standard sear and hammer spring and replaced with the jp yellows. The pull is smooth but it is almost to light. Could I mix the springs around a bit to see how it changes or would this not be a good idea?

Thanks

If its just a "fun gun", you may as well play around until you get what you like.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top