Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/17/2005 6:18:02 PM EDT
where did it go.......i tried searching and looked through a whole bunch af pages and cannot find it.  i may have overlooked it.  i want to see if there is anything major that i am missing before posting pics of my newborn.  thanks
Brett
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 6:48:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I think it was called "share your cheap yet valuable tricks", or something like that.  I searched the archive and came up with nothing.    But maybe I have the title wrong.  I'm sure someone who posted in it will throw up a link.  
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 7:07:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 7:23:07 PM EDT
[#3]
that is exactly it

it sux having a pc go down and have to replace it b4 you can get all of your bookmarks out of it....

Thank you so much

Brett
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 7:38:51 PM EDT
[#4]
You're welcome and Merry Christmas.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 7:48:04 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I think it was called "share your cheap yet valuable tricks", or something like that.  I searched the archive and came up with nothing.    But maybe I have the title wrong.  I'm sure someone who posted in it will throw up a link.  

Well don't I feel like an idiot....................I posted in there.  
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top