Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/17/2005 4:08:00 PM EDT
A friend of mine is considering selling his Stoner lower and barrel. Tha lower is all original. Written on the sides of the lower in a goldish print is STONER RIFLE then the sheild with a few swords, KMC in an english scrip CAL. 5.56. On the other side is KNIGHT'S MFG. CO.  VERO BEACH  FL. U.S.A.
Any help on this and the barrel would be appreciated. Thanks
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 4:28:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn, when I clicked on this I was expecting an armalite lower from the late '50s...
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 5:25:28 PM EDT
[#2]
IMO, you’re looking at about $500 to $650 for the lower depending on its condition.  You can find SR-15 carbines going for about $1000-$1250 with the price going up to around $1500 for SR-15 Match rifles.

If he does decide to sell, LMK.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 4:17:41 AM EDT
[#3]
In looking at some other posts, it seemd Lother Walther made the barrels. True? Who is that? Who made the bolts for KAC?

Link Posted: 12/19/2005 1:23:39 PM EDT
[#4]
I guess now I'm down to the barrel question. Thanks
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top