Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2005 10:13:58 AM EDT
I saw a SP1 NIB toady, and I am trying to find a slab-side, so this is perfect, but I don't know how much to offer.  

Any advice???

I seached and found $1K plus or minus but nothing NIB
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 10:37:35 AM EDT
[#1]
you could do what I did and build one.  CDNN has NIB uppers on sale for $369, and they come with the buffer assembly and an A1 Stock.  I just bought a lower, parts kit and a bolt assembly/charging handle.  Total price for me was about $750.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 10:48:59 AM EDT
[#2]
If it's any help, there is one for sale right not on www.GunsAmerica.com for $1795.  It's unfired & NIB.  Go to the site and at the "Search" box, type in Colt SP1 and it will come right up.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 11:39:39 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I saw a SP1 NIB toady, and I am trying to find a slab-side, so this is perfect, but I don't know how much to offer.  

Any advice???

I seached and found $1K plus or minus but nothing NIB

Good god man! Don't part out a NIB SP1 for a slab-side lower...

A true NIB SP1 with box and papers will be close to $2k...

Rmpl
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 11:46:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah that is what I am thinking too.

I told my friend that exsact thing......

I guess I need to keep looking for a used one.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 12:04:46 PM EDT
[#5]
If you can do with a used one you'd be saving a ton.  Here's one in gunbroker.com for about $600

www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=41582132

Lot of sp1's in GB
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 2:31:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the link.

I don't have enough ARs to be a collector yet, so I need to buy used when making a retro AR.

Thanks,
Edwin
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 3:09:25 PM EDT
[#7]
The problem with buying NIB is you can't shoot it.  Buy something used you can enjoy.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top